SASPR is looking for new trainee investigators to be trained and used in investigations.You must have your own transport,be available one weekend per month,and stay in the gauteng/north west area or eastrand area.You have to be motivated and a self starter. Please send a short cv to stormm1012001@gmail.com or melanie@girlsincorporated.co.za and we will contact you for an interview. Don't miss out to become a paranormal investigator and work with a great team!

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Also live in Cape Town and also very interested in joining some investigations over here. Tried the Ghost Bus Tour, was very interesting but not much investigating. More history than anything else.

Let me know if and when any investigations happen in Cape Town.

Cheers,

S

Hi, new Cape Town Team for those in need, hit us up on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cptparanormal

Hi I also recently joined but I am absolutely facinated by the pictures with orbs that I've taken in my own house and would like to know more and train how to become an investigator. I live in Brits, North West and have my own transport. Adele Coetzee 0728336548

Hi, new Cape Town Team for those in need, hit us up on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cptparanormal

Cheers!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marius.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service